Thursday, June 22, 2017

Loe Gino - Know How to Play It EP | @LoeGino |

https://soundcloud.com/loerodd/sets/know-how-to-play-it

 

Returning with his newest project since clicking up with KILFMB, Berkeley native Loe Gino has premiered his new 8-track EP, 'Know How To Play It.'

The sole feature on the project is trumpet player, DTB. When asked why he decided to pass on the features this go around he stated, "I didn't really want it to look like I had to lean on anyone," Production comes from the likes of The Boss, Yung A, The Architektz & more.



As far as the music I was tryna express my lyricism in a upbeat way. My favorite songs are "Dear Black Women" because of the message, "Get Away" because of the sound, "Kelly Price" because I went hella deep about shit that's happened in my life, it was hella reflective. To me the project as a whole sounds soulful and jazzy, and even tho it's only 8 songs it shows my progress, talent and how high my ceiling actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment