Monday, June 19, 2017

Karrueche Tran Granted 5-Year Restraining Order Against Chris Brown

Karreuche TranKarrueche Tran testified in court on Thursday, June 15, stating that she feared for her safety because Chris Brown had allegedly beaten and threatened her in the past.

Back in February PEOPLE obtained court documents in which Tran also alleged that Brown had threatened to kill her, saying he “threatened to kill me over text messages,” “threatened to harass my friends” and “threatened to shoot me.”

According to Karrueche, Brown became aggressive after she broke up with him, demanding she give back diamond rings and other expensive gifts he had bought for her.

Karrueche testified that when she refused, the singer started to send multiple amounts of threatening text messages.

"I can get my money back and I'm tired of playing games" he allegedly wrote. "B**** I will beat the s*** out of you. I promise you I will make your life hell."

Tran also alleges Brown “punched me in my stomach twice” and “pushed me down the stairs” several years ago, but no police report was filed during that time. Being that Chris Brown did not show up to testify and the Judge refused to let him do so over the phone, his lawyer grilled Tran on why she never called the police.

Brown's lawyer Mark Geragos stated in his defense that Tran would constantly taunt Chris by claiming that she sold the rings. Tran's response was that she never intended on giving any of the gifts back because they were hers.

Due to Brown's absence and struggle defense, the judge granted Karrueche a 5 year restraining order.

No comments:

Post a Comment