Friday, March 31, 2017
- Women's water polo thunders to 47th straight win
- County settles lawsuit threat over alleged Facebook retaliation by sheriff
- Social Media Marketing Tips to Help Small Businesses Stand Out
- NULGE Woos Nigerians For Local Government Autonomy
- Kodak Black Announces Debut Album Painting Pictures
- Tobias Ellwood MP shakes police officer's hand days after trying to save the life of Pc Palmer
- Tesla has a dangerously valuable asset that no one is talking about (TSLA)
- You Can Now Play Final Fantasy XIV Free Indefinitely
- From backyard to billions: This startup is leading the game in fantasy sports
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Special Editions Announced
- How Final Fantasy Versus XIII influenced the design of Final Fantasy XV
- Square Enix Has Become One Of PC Gaming's Biggest Names With NieR: Automata
- Breaking the comic book glass ceiling
- 10 fairy-tale castles you must visit in your lifetime
Today, almost fifteen years after his explosive debut, UMe has released Best Of 50 Cent. This is 50 Cent’s first “Best Of” compilation, which has been issued on CD, double LP (available 4/7, pre-order here) and at all digital retail outlets. It includes classic cuts from the albums Get Rich or Die Tryin', The Massacre, Curtis, Before I Self Destruct, Music From And Inspired By Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ The Motion Picture and the In Too Deep Motion Picture Soundtrack. Best Of 50 Cent also features the non-album tracks “Get Up” and “I Get It In,” plus the bonus cut “How to Rob.” Among his many legendary collaborators included are Mobb Deep, Akon, Ne-Yo, The Madd Rapper, Nate Dogg, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, and Olivia, the first woman signed to 50 Cent’s G-Unit label.
1. In Da Club
2. 21 Questions (Feat. Nate Dogg)
4. Disco Inferno
5. Candy Shop (Feat. Olivia)
6. Just a Lil Bit
7. Outta Control (Remix) (Feat. Mobb Deep)
8. Hustler's Ambition
9. Best Friend (Remix) (Feat. Olivia)
10. Window Shopper
11. Ayo Technology (Feat. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland)
12. I Get Money
13. Straight to the Bank
14. I’ll Still Kill (Feat. Akon)
15. Get Up
16. I Get It In
17. Baby by Me (Feat. Ne-Yo)
18. How to Rob (Feat. The Madd Rapper) (BONUS TRACK)
Jupiter Grey looks to turn RnB on its head with his debut single ‘Black Mirrors.’ The club beats which are omnipresent in modern RnB are absent from this record. Instead listeners are treated to raw, passionate vocals over a beat which uses actual instruments. Jupiter’s music does not come from a production line. Rather, it is an authentic expression of his identity as an artist, of his wish to be unique, and of the wide array of influences which have inspired him to create music.
Coming from Jupiter’s debut EP ‘Wounded Soul’ this track offers sonic poetry, giving listeners a chance to understand the singer’s emotional contortions as he fought through a difficult period in his life. Everything in this track is authentic. Nothing is exaggerated, nothing is added. ‘Black Mirrors’ is a genuine expression of Jupiter’s feelings, laid bare for the public. Jupiter wants to express exactly who he is through his music. The journey into sound presented by the excellent guitar riff present throughout the song is also a journey into Jupiter’s soul. The track was made to not only cross the musical boundaries represented by genre, but also cultural boundaries, as everyone can relate to Jupiter’s authentic musical style.
It is never easy differing from the norm. Many artists are unwilling to take risks. However, Jupiter Grey is not many artists. He presents a unique musical vision through an excellent track through ‘Black Mirrors.’ Listeners may be surprised to hear music which may be more closely associated with rock on RnB radio. Yet, they are about to hear Jupiter’s music everywhere thanks to this irresistible record. Your favourite radio station will find it incredibly difficult to leave Jupiter’s orbit.
ZVNE born Zane Rose-Davis is a 22-year-old hip-hop artist originally from Hamilton, New Zealand, now based in Perth, Australia. Having stumbled upon music by chance, ZVNE has been writing and recording since the age of 17, drawing on his personal experiences to create a sound both relatable yet unconventional.
Recorded, mixed and mastered at Tyson Brown Studios, and produced by Baz, “Stay Quiet” is the debut single from ZVNE, a mixture of heavy bass lines, soft melody and clean, raw vocals.
“It’s about coming to the realization that you are truly on your own. No matter how many people you ride with, at the end of the day the only person you can rely on is yourself, and it is up to you to decide whether or not that is loneliness or freedom,” says ZVNE on creating the new single.
“It came to me at a time where musically, I was at my loneliest as a result of some personal decisions I had made. I was left in this empty space reflecting on why I started music in the first place and questioning who I was really making my music for. Loneliness can be an isolating experience, but in this case it was a grounding one. It helped me rekindle a spark that had always been there, but would dim and brighten depending on the people I surrounded myself with.”
“It’s an accolade to anyone who has ever had to make the choice to leave a certain person, situation or lifestyle that was no longer serving you in order to grow and realize that “you’ve got the juice”, and you’ve had it all along.”
With his 2017 releases, ZVNE plans to expand his reach by continuing to work with likeminded creatives and performing as much as he can. “I want my music to do for people what music does for me. To act as an anchor to a person, place, or time, and to evoke a feeling that remains even when the song has to come to an end.” Constantly running the hamster wheel of creativity, ZVNE is one to watch.
Release Date: 28th April 2017
Having first linked up with London-based Coyote Records in early 2015, Grade 10’s Forever returns to the label proper for his first full EP project, ‘Hymn’.
A record written over an extended period of time — the title-track, one of Forever’s most recognisable, was produced years prior — ‘Hymn’ explores the myriad sounds, layers and textures that have come to define his music.
It was his remix of Last Japan’s ‘Harca’, released via Coyote’s white label series in January 2015, that first welcomed him into a tight-knit community of affiliated producers, even playing the label’s third birthday in London later that year. Boosted by the formation of Leicester-based label and collective, Grade 10 — for whom he remains a key creative figure alongside Prayer, Loosewomen etc — a little later in the year, Forever then went onto release his debut EP, ‘Coarse’, in July 2016.
While ‘Coarse’ dealt in contrasting rare grooves and tones, ‘Hymn’ hones in on the sounds that have checked his growth and development as a producer. The delicate, slow-burning cinema of widescreen opener ‘Gweilo’, the shadowy eeriness of ‘Hymn’ and the crunchy, industrial club heat of ‘Swamped’ each point to different reference points, but all feel interlinked by Forever’s grip on atmosphere and tone.
Coyote label mate, Chemist — one third of Planet Mu trio, Silk Road Assassins — also turns in a booming edit of ‘Hymn’, complete with re-booted, icy melodies that fire off like shards of glass, and rude, 808 patterns that nod to his work with SRA.
B3. Hymn (Chemist Remix)
Originally this "mind meld" was intended to be like a one way mirror, wherein the proctor could monitor, and ostensibly control, the consciousness of the subject but not the other way around.
This was not to be.
As the two continued their sessions under the guidance of PanAssassin many things became abundantly clear. Chief among them is that the patients weren't as crazy as they seemed. They were actually onto something, and that's why the government had put them there. Away from the media. Away from influencing others who might begin to see the truth. Pandora's Box had been opened, and together all of these lunatics, miscreants and criminals could unlock some of the secrets of the universe, under the care of the good doctor that is.
They became HEMLOK SOCIETY.
Once the government agencies who oversaw the operation now known as "Krampusnacht" took notice, they took action to shut down the facility and destroy all of Hemlok's research, findings, and even his patients. However, through the window of their expanded consciousness Hemlok Society knew they were coming, fought off their unsuspecting handlers and escaped into the night where they now roam through the place they call Nightmerica, meeting in secret with their identities concealed and recording their experiences in the sinister subtext of musical offerings.
"When I say 'Hi, my name is Tyrone' there are two reactions I get from people: they either burst out singing Erykah Badu's hit of the same name (I'd sometimes sing along with them), or they look at me in bewilderment adamantly telling me I cant be named Tyrone because I am not black. Being a Dominican who looks middle-eastern in a culture that is so focused on race I always understood the reaction but I never enjoyed how important race is to some people. When I started rapping I thought I needed an alter ego, I thought I needed to be something else, but I'm older and more mature now. I've never been more comfortable than being myself and I am ready for the world to know my name." - Tyrone
Royals P.M.M. Inc. & 1000 Gramz Ent. Present The first video off of T Gramz latest Project Doh Carter Diaries : World Series Edition. The record is called “Can’t Sleep” and features Brooklyn, New York’s Maino Produced by Tyco The video is filmed by Fatty Soprano of 9-0 Nickel Films at Cowell & Queen (Q Block T Gramz’s stomping grounds) in Toronto’s east end, with he and Maino painting a verbal picture of their struggle in the cold street’s of both Toronto and Brooklyn. Both artists deliver heavy bars over this Tyco produced beat.
T Gramz – Doh Carter Diaries (World Series Edition) Social media & Music Links
Itunes - https://itunes.apple.com/za/album/doh-carter-diaries-world-series-edition/id1220195595
Youtube 1 - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmB05hBLHy-n-Lc6qMV1WTg
Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/music/album/T_Gramz_Doh_Carter_Diaries_World_Series_Edition?id=Bc gary44nkfs5dceaxcpzism3uu
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWNNCTL/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1490849097&sr=1-1- mp3-albums-bar-strip-0&keywords=t+gramz
Spotify – https://play.spotify.com/artist/4hUiMHPx7hZpuRf4oBFHcO
Twitter - https://twitter.com/tgramz1000?lang=en
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tgramz1000/posts/999767913437534
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tgramz1000/
Bandcamp - https://tgramz1000.bandcamp.com
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Since the release of his latest EP, "Cocaine & Dollhouses", Fazle has been actively keeping his buzz going. He released the official video to his project single "Mannequin", generating well over 11k views. Alongside his music, he has been perfecting his clothing brand Popular Outcast as he prepares for his 2017 Spring release. Collaborating with Indy natives Aares and Dose, Fazle reminds listeners on why he is "Naptown's Favorite Sinner".
- Half Waif - "Frost Burn" Video
- Jacob Banks Needs To Break Free From Love's Addiction In "Chainsmoking"
- Jeff Kepnes Heading Back To MSNBC As Senior EP Specials
- Why Finish Line Earnings Are Not Enough for Investors
- European organisations uphold scientific values
- Pat Van Dyke - Forth and Back (Fancy Colors Remix)
“The world belongs to the patient mind, no point rushing when you’re young. Take your time, make everything neat.” – Tayfun
- 9 Amazing Photos from Drake's 'Boy Meets World Tour'
- The Weeknd Brought Out Drake At His London Show
- There's Been Many Clues, But When Will Drake's "More Life" Be Coming?!
- Drake Announces Release Date for 'More Life'
- Turkey's president may "review" ties to Europe after the referendum
- Turkish man convicted of killing Scottish infant released early, murdered at his own wedding
- Listen To Rick Ross' New Album 'Rather You Than Me'
- Nightclub shooting shocks Cincinnati's hip-hop community
- Rick Ross Takes Aim at Birdman on 'Idols Become Rivals'
- Hip-Hop Reacts To New England Patriots Winning The Super Bowl
- Coupled Up: Thugger Brings Blonde Bae Jerrika To Compound For Migos Afterparty
- Migos Ready to Replace Lady GaGa at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Here's How Celebrities Celebrated Super Bowl Sunday
“Every day you profit…you won” …words to live by from your soon to be favorite rapper… “Casino Mel.” I know “strong words” or “too high of praise” for a MC many have never heard of if any have ever witnessed an “artist” blessed with the rare ability to write timeless classics that often challenges the mind while soothing the soul the way in which “Casino Mel” does with effortless regularity.
Born Jarmel Brown Lee AKA “Casino Mel” in tiny Abbeville, South Carolina population 5,237 serves a proof that the biggest of talents can come from the smallest of places. Destined to be just another urban statistic due to a series of unwise decisions made as a youth from “trapping” to “gambling” ultimately led to Mel being incarcerated for 34 months at the Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) Edgefield located in South Carolina.
Signed to arguably the south’s #1 independent record company “Five Star Empire” led by CEO and veteran music executive “Jervon’ta ‘Stunna’ Walker” are both the label and visionary entrusted with making “Casino Mel” a household name. Setting the stage, teaming up with Trap God himself Gucci Mane on the years hottest collaboration entitled “Trap Nigga” for a once in a generation caliber smash record off the highly anticipated mixtape Casino My Religion 2: High Stakes that’s guaranteed to leave your ears wanting more…. Your best bet is to put it all on the Casino…Casino Mel that is.
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
The current political climate of our country is at an all time high. Without choosing sides, everyone has an opinion on what should be done and how it should happen. As a result Atlanta emcee J-Coop of The Winning Team and producer Last Name Good collectively decided to voice their opinions through a 9 track LP titled Paid In AmeriKKKa.
"Money, greed, power, lust & temptation. All of the ills & D'Evils paved on the road to getting Paid In AmeriKKKa. It's quite simple to get lost in the sauce when attempting to acquire wealth in this chaotic melting pot we call home. Journey with us as we take a look at what a 6.14 inches of green paper can do to the mind of those who thirst after its necessities. It's not a country, it's just a business... So you better get Paid In AmeriKKKa."
- Wactch Mastodon Play Emperor Of Sand Songs Live For The First Time At SXSW
- On International Women's Day, a bronzed girl defies Wall Street bull
- John Legend on Underground and the Importance of Empathy
- Tom Atwood photographed queer heroes for 15 years and the results are absolutely stunning
- Audi gets political in Super Bowl LI spot
- Fight the Bannonality of Evil
- Avocados From Mexico Super Bowl Commercial Has Social Media Talking Donald Trump And Wall
New visual from JU$TIN for his DJ Khaled inspired freestyle "Key 2 Success" from his 2016 mixtape "$treet ART 2".
- Asahd, You're An Icon: DJ Khaled Discusses 4-Month-Old Son Executive Producing "Grateful" On Jimmy Kimmel [Video]
- Rickey Smiley: "When A Snowstorm Hit, You Hit" [EXCLUSIVE]
- DJ Khaled And Baby Asahd Are Instagram's Greatest Love Story
- DJ Khaled Teases "I'm The One" Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, Migos, & Lil Wayne
- Dax Shepard shares Michigan memories while eating dangerously hot chicken wings
- DJ Khaled Teases Collabs with Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne , Migos
- Identity of DJ Khaled's 'They' Revealed?
Atlanta newcomer Dope DJ preps for the release of his third EP titled SupremeDope with the visuals to the lead single "Swish". Shot by Zaypreme Films, Dope DJ shows off the similarities in sports and music over the Will G production.
- Aye Nako - "Spare Me" Video
- Stream 24hrs' Not Open Late EP
- Presty the DJ for March 10
- Best new music - Will Joseph Cook and the return of indie pop. Plus Cosima and Molly Burch
- ROQ 'N' BEATS With Jeremiah Red *Guest Mix from Jayceeoh* 2/25/16
- Universal Music Publishing Names Walter Jones VP/Creative
- Blissed Out Tunes to take your Yoga Playlist to the Next Level.