Thursday, September 21, 2017

THQ Premiere: Dayne Carter - "My Own" | @AyoDayne |

https://soundcloud.com/ayodayne/my-own

Dayne Carter is looking to make a name for himself! The 23-year-old NYC/NJ based rapper just released the third single "My Own" off his upcoming project, Roadtrip. My Own, produced by Donato Beats tells the journey of someone who is confident in pursuing his passion, regardless of the road blocks and is the perfect song to zone out and vibe to!

Instead of waiting for cosigns from mainstream artists and major labels, Dayne Carter explains why he is releasing this project on his own and looking to organically create a buzz. "I would record songs and just hold onto them forever with no real plan on how to release them. I got too caught up in trying to make industry connections, and realized I was just delaying the process." No longer waiting for things to happen, Dayne has mapped out his own timeline and is confident in his vision. Follow him on  soundcloud to listen to the two previous singles and stay tuned for the released of Roadtrip next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment