Thursday, September 14, 2017

Houston Singer/Songwriter J. Branch's New Single "Familiar Faces" | @jbsmooth601 |

https://soundcloud.com/jbsmooth601/familiarfaces

 

Houston’s very own  singer/songwriter J. Branch has released a phenomenal new single “Familiar Faces” that’s gaining the attention of music industry tastemakers across the country.

In a recent interview,  the young artist spoke on his how his approach to music separates him from many of his peers as he prepared to evacuate before the arrival  of Hurricane Harvey.

“My style is definitely a mix of 90s R&B with flairs of pop and contemporary jazz due to my musical background and techniques. I enjoy trying new things so that I won’t box myself into one specific genre. I love a challenge.”

J. Branch will be promoting “Familiar Faces “ overseas in Europe before while preparing a tour in the states later this year.

J. Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment