Friday, September 22, 2017

cunabear - "m00kie" (Album Stream) | @cunabear |

cunabear - "m00kie"

"This collection of songs were mostly written on the road, during my first tour. At the time I hadn't fully come to understand that we were literally traversing the majority of the U.S., and coincidentally my father's health was starting to deteriorate, my closest friends were beginning to move away and pursue their own lives; the uncertainty of what I'd be coming home to was becoming more and more apparent, as was the uncertainty of what was approaching me directly every day for the month of May 2017. This stream on consciousness and conversations is my taming of the beast. Traveling the country performing my music for strangers has changed my life, and I'm in the process of learning exactly what that means. I hope you enjoy this free tape of contemplative songs." - cunabear

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=146914682 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

No comments:

Post a Comment