Thursday, September 28, 2017

Luca Testa Releases "Go Down" | @lucatestamusic |

https://soundcloud.com/pandafunk/luca-testa-go-down

 

Italy's fastest-rising talents Luca Testa drops off "Go Down" shortly after releasing his official remix for Hardwell's "Creatures Of The Night" last month, Luca came up with "Go Down", just released on Deorro's Panda Funk which is a solid, dancefloor friendly track loaded with a lot of energy.

 “Go Down” is a special track for me, this track was born 2 years ago during the summer traveling for shows, is a mixture of my tech house and techno influences with my love of electronic music, I create the vocal in the studio (me singing) and the drop is one of the hardest drop I ever do, perfect for clubs and festivals. When I play it live all the people are asking me the title and my fan really can’t wait for the release of it!

Luca Testa has been supported by artists such as Hardwell, Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Steve Aoki, Nervo, Zedd and Bingo Players incl. BBC Radio 1 plays. His bootleg of Tiesto’s “Red Light” was instant on Danny Howard’s show via BBC Radio 1.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/0cpHBPDpuXGadm0hj0mmz4

No comments:

Post a Comment