Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Australian Emcee Ezra Allen Drops New Single "Free"

Melbourne, Australia rapper Ezra Allen presents "Free", his new single produced by Able8 and Rippers Records. When asked about the inspiration for his new single, Ezra says, "This song is about an unrequited love, it's almost like an open letter to the recipient of my feelings and airing out a few unspoken things for myself and for her. I wrote this originally as a remix of 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber and after I gave up on that project I left the lyrics open in a Word document for almost a year before hearing this beat and reusing them. It was built to represent a younger version of myself a bit less in control of my emotions and a bit more prone to outburst. It was hard not to continuously change the lyrics as I grew and matured as I wanted it to represent the raw emotion of a teenager."

https://soundcloud.com/ezraallen-rwp/free


No comments:

Post a Comment