Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Benji Vice - Fast Lane (prod. by okobeats)

https://soundcloud.com/okobeats/fastlane

Benji Vice releases a new single titled "Fast Lane".

"as the sun sets i look out the window and I think back to a time last winter where I was CONTEMPLATING driving my car off a bridge. drowning in the cold willamette would have been a shitty way to go. heavy times bro ive never felt that way before, just so numb i didnt care about anything. im much better these days and making music how i used to. i made a new song and i wrote the lyrics from my girlfriends perspective as she held me, talking me out of it. the rest of the world probably wont be able to tell, but i felt since i shared such a vulnerable time in my music i should sort of explain where it came from." - Benji Vice

Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, YouTube:
fanlink.to/benjiinthefastlane

Benji Vice

No comments:

Post a Comment