Wednesday, August 30, 2017

TSoko - Blasphemy/The Mirror (Prod. by Darrell "Rideout")

https://soundcloud.com/s-o-x-muzik/blasphemymirror-produced-by-darrell-rideout

 

Perth, Australian emcee/songwriter TSoko releases some refreshing fire hip hop bars on his latest single Blasphemy/The Mirror (Produced by Darrell "Rideout"). If this is what Australian hip hop sounds like.....we're moving there soon...

A Quote from Tsoko himself:

nu waves# sumthin different from the australia scene .. # no iggy , just trying to Be me and Rep Australia in the right way

I can MC with the best out there and knock your head off with my bars x punch lines, but what I really enjoy is being a songwriter and creating experiences which people can vibe to, no matter what the occasion may be. My versatility is what I'm mostly proud of. I can put my backpack on and still listen to Thugga and Travi$ Scott and appreciate it for it's worth.

TSoko Blasphemy/The Mirror (produced by Darrell "Rideout")

No comments:

Post a Comment