Sunday, August 27, 2017

Fringe Character Releases New Video "Star Washer" Ft. GregB | @FringeCharacter |

Describing his music as nuelectrosoulhopFringe Character is multi-instrumentalist and producer Turrnt Vonnegut. With his music rooted in hip hop, r&b, dub, jazz and electronica, Fringe Character follows a string of accolades with his new video "Star Washer", a personal song about a close friend going through a difficult time.

Fringe Character on "Star Washer":

I wrote the music for this song one day for a person very close to me who was going through a very difficult time. I needed to let that person know that they could count on me always and to the end and through to the other side. I wrote the vocoder lyrics during the transition. In the heart of winter, it took me two sessions in the studio to get the music down. I sent it to GregB and he called me right up and said he needed to write to it. We talked for a while and I told him what the song meant to me. Riding that same wave, within just a day or two, he wrote the rest of the lyrics and Star Washer found its place.

Click here for full Fringe Character bio.

Savior is currently working on his debut album "Zone-Free" slated for release in late 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment