Monday, August 21, 2017

Ray Dawn Returns With New Single "Ries Cup" | @RayDawnThe86th |

https://soundcloud.com/raydawnthe86th/ray-dawn-ries-cup

Ray Dawn returns with a new single called "Ries Cup". At first I thought based off the title is was going to be some Atlanta Falcon catchy sarcasm anthem. Turns out he put some r&b soul into a new track with a cup full of ries and clearly a hot looking girl. Check the lyrics below:

Cup full a Ries got me feelin' quite nice, yea
I think it’s time to roll the dice...yea

Cup full a Ries got me feelin' quite nice, yea
I think it’s time to roll the dice
Cup full a Ries got her feelin' quite nice , yea
She comin’ home wit me tonight, yea
She comin’ home wit me tonight, yea
She comin’ home wit me tonight
Cup full a Ries got her feelin quite nice , yea
She comin’ home wit me tonight

She comin’ home wit me tonight
Said she never had a feeling like this in her life
It’s a two-way street I feel like that it’s only right
The first time I saw you had to have you right on sight
You can put it on my life
You brighten up my night, now it’s time to cut the light
You provide me with the vibe I needed in my life
Every single day I need you wit me by my side

We need to put it on the line, you been runnin’ through my mind, girl you breakin’ record time
Babygirl you so damn fine, almost made me spill my wine when I saw you walk from behind
Baby we should take our time, we should follow all the signs, lemme make you lose your mind
We should really spend some time, something better we won’t find, let’s sip potion number nine

Cup full a Ries got me feelin' quite nice, yea
I think it’s time to roll the dice
Cup full a Ries got her feelin' quite nice , yea
She comin’ home wit me tonight, yea
She comin’ home wit me tonight, yea
She comin’ home wit me tonight
Cup full a Ries got her feelin quite nice , yea
She comin’ home wit me tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment