Saturday, April 15, 2017

Harlem Nesh Releases Heartfelt Single "Alone"

Harlem Nesh drops off a heartfelt video of the struggles of depression by speaking on personal situation. The emotional emcee definitely has a story to tell and wants to let others know that they are not alone. Hopefully this video will open up hearts and help others who suffer from depression to seek help. The message is dope, honest and clear. And we love it.

A personal message from Nesh

Hey guys, SNEAKY GUYS. I hope you guys enjoyed my video even though it's a very sensitive subject. I've been planning and working on this video for nearly a month and I'm really glad on how it came together. I really hope it can help anyone out there who needs help, and can help prevent people from feeling like suicide is their way out. I am very blessed for having a wonderful family, home, amazing friends, & I feel like everyone deserves to live a happy, healthy & positive life. (This video is about a personal experience telling a story.) I hope it reached the people that needed this, and can come as a wake up call for people! Once again, please share & help in any way you can to change people's outlooks on suicide.

Call 1-800-273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Free · 24/7 · Confidential · In English, Spanish

New #SG Harlem Nesh Alone
Off the #AM2RM tape https://mxtpz.me/a/115532

No comments:

Post a Comment