Monday, April 24, 2017

Fox News' Sean Hannity Now Being Accused of Sexual Harrassment

Sean Hannity Next on the Chopping Block at Fox News?


Fox News star Sean Hannity is the next person over at Fox News under the radar after the recent sexual harassment allegation of former employee Bill O'Reilly. In an interview with LawNewz.com on Monday, Debbie Schlussel said she doesn’t think that what happened with Sean Hannity amounts to sexual harassment. Still, she stands by her description of events, saying, “He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly.”


Sean Hannity


She clarified that Hannity allegedly asked her to come to his hotel room.


Schlussel claimed the “awkward” incident began when Hannity invited her to a store where he was signing books. While there, she said Hannity asked her: “Why don’t you come back with me to my hotel?” Schlussel said she responded: “No, I have to get ready for the show.”


Schlussel said Hannity pressed her again to come to his hotel room after the show taping, which did not go well. She refused.


“I wasn’t booked on his show again, and he called me and yelled at me,” Schlussel said. “It was made clear to me that I didn’t go back to his hotel with him after. I got a very weird feeling about the whole thing, and I kind of knew I wouldn’t be back on his show.”


She added: “This kind of stuff is all over the place at Fox News and anything that has to do with Sean Hannity.”


Her comments were aired just days after Bill O’Reilly’s ouster by Fox News in the wake of revelations that he and the company had paid out some $13 million to women who accused him of sexual harassment.




No comments:

Post a Comment