Friday, February 24, 2017

Sean Kingston Snitches On Migos in Local News Exclusive

sean kingston

After a recent altercation between Sean Kingston and Migos earliers this week in Las Vegas, Nevada the jamaican singer/rapper took to his social media to supposedly set the record straight that he did not get beat up. But recently a local new station apparently got a rapper exclusive like Vlad and interviewed Sean Kingston on the scuffle.

“You see my face, there was no beat down, it was none of that,” Sean Kingston tells the reporter.  “It was a jump, but it wasn’t a JUMP.”

Sean then goes into say he had no idea why the Atlanta trio would want to fight him and that they sent him a text stating they missed him and wanted to talk outside.

“We went out there thinking we were going to have a conversation,” Kingston pleads.  “They FaceTimed me, ‘Yo come outside let’s talk. Man, I miss you let’s chop it up.’ You know what I’m saying? And as soon as I went outside it was no talking. They just started jumping on me throwing punches. I didn’t have a chance to put up my set up. I didn’t have a chance to do nothing.”

So they basically were jumping on him "but it wasn't a jump"? maybe a leap...hop?

Kingston’s friend Moises Johnson who was also there for the interview was arrested after he fired a gun during the "jump" so supposedly just scare migos off his BFF. He is facing multiple felony charges including felony possession of a firearm without a permit. (Mind you he just went on TV and snitched not only on Migos but on himself LMAO).

“He held the situation down,” Kingston said.“He wasn’t trying to hurt nobody. He wasn’t trying to do anything.” You can watch the video for yourself below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzxFln-plfY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment