Monday, February 27, 2017

Jango Releases New Single "Forbidden" | @jangolives |

jango Pacific Northwest-based rapper/singer Jango presents "Forbidden", his new single produced by Jimmy Hill of Amplified Wax, the production house responsible for a platinum record for Matthew Koma, as well as collaborations with Myles Kennedy and Eva Simons. "Forbidden" will appear on Alone By Choice, Jango's forthcoming mixtape produced by Hill and co-produced by Jango. Born in Connecticut, Jango's first mixtape was The Pursuit, and he has toured with Crooked I and Eazy E3. "Being originally born a Jehovah's witness there's a lot of dos and don'ts when it comes to a significant other so as I grew older and farther away from the church my ideals and beliefs started to conflict," Jango says about the song. "The love I'm singing and rapping about in 'Forbidden' is extremely forbidden in the church's eyes. They consider this a sin. Throughout the song I knowingly am committing these sins but admit, 'I just can't help myself' because the woman I'm describing is extremely seductive and has me caught up on her love. This song represents so much more to me that just a simple love song. It's literally how I've experienced my love life. As a young kid I had this sweet ideal of love and how I'd be married before I had sex or became that intimate with a woman. Life however had its unexpected journeys and turns and I ended up committing sins I never thought I'd commit" Alone By Choice drops late March.

https://soundcloud.com/jangolives/forbidden

No comments:

Post a Comment