Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Virtual Self - Eon Break (Crystalize Remix) | @CrystalizeMusic |

https://soundcloud.com/crystalizemusic/eon-break-crystalize-remix

Los Angeles's own Crystalize releases his remix to Virtual Self's electronic headbanging track "Eon Break". Crystalize beats down on the dance floor like a meteor shower and juggles various rhythms and vibes for maximum impact. Whether you want it or not, this one will make you dance like never before. It's a gorgeous, stripped back and endearing journey from start to finish.

As I continue on my musical journey, I'm finding that new styles speak to me in ways that i hadn't previously felt before, and I want to translate that very feeling to all of my fans; I want to make people feel again. For all my bass fam, don't worry! I'm still cooking up heavy things, but I'm just taking some time to expand my horizons, which will take ALL of my music to the next level. Thank you all so much for your undying love & support, I can't wait to show off the new Crystalize. Love, Ben.

www.facebook.com/CrystalizeMusic/
twitter.com/CrystalizeMusic/
www.instagram.com/CrystalizeMusic/
soundcloud.com/CrystalizeMusic/

No comments:

Post a Comment