Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Marc Haize - "Dirty Glasses" (All By Myself) | @MarcHaize |

https://soundcloud.com/marc-haize/dirty-glasses

Houston eclectic rapper, songwriter, and producer Marc Haize release a new single titled "Dirty Glasses" which shows life through the loner emcee's perspective. Marc Haize touches mic with an unexpected pitch-perfect, melodic voice and flawless flow. Playful on the beat, his bountiful soulful tone comes in juxtaposition to his lyrical content and subject matter, which is laced with the raw and unapologetic reality that is true to himself. Check out the single above.

Being out here in Los Angeles by myself can sometimes be stressful but over time I have grown to embrace it. I’ve always been kind of a loner anyways. It wasn’t really by choice but I’ve always wanted to make moves whenever I felt necessary so people in my life naturally get left behind but thanks to the internet I can somewhat keep in touch. As I get older I do realize that I cannot do everything myself so I do now put effort into building and growing new working relationships but in the meantime I’m all by myself just making my goals into reality. I don’t do it to shit on my haters but to make sure that the people who believe in me are right about me.


No comments:

Post a Comment