Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Lani Rose - "Love Forgets" | @ItsLaniRose |

https://soundcloud.com/itslanirose/love-forgets-prod-lani-rose

 

St. Louis recording artist Lani Rose releases his new single "Love Forgets" which speaks clearly on a bittersweet relationship. The new single distinctly speaks on seeking to win the unloving one and to think only of the desired goal of harmony and reconciliation. There are times in life when even the smallest words or actions are infused with the most exquisite meaning. Check out the new single above

Lyrics:
So sick of you I tell myself
Don't know if the talking helps
Angry at the world for reasons I can't perceive, I just know I'm bleeding.

We forget that love forgets
We forget that love forgets
I forget I hate this mess
I forget that love forgets
If all I need is right here by my side
Then darling, darling tell me why you cry

These scars they may never heal
Cut too deep I cannot feel
I tried and tried but you won't budge
Now you wanna have my trust
What about all those years
There I gave you my tears
Tried forgiveness it burned
Not for you I learned
Opened up to late
Time to face your face
This is what I feel
This is what I hate

I'm so sorry, I think I'm sorry (x4)

 

We Forget That Love Forgets

Lani Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment