Thursday, July 20, 2017

AlBee Al x Loso Loaded - "Regular" | @albeeal201 |



Jersey City native, AlBee Al is known for his gangster street lyrics and his hustler spirit, both in and out of the studio. To celebrate the summer, AlBee Al will be releasing new music, videos and content every Friday this summer. Last week he brought us the visuals to his single, "Loving You", which showcases his softer side. This week, the "Gladiator" returns with an uptempo, feel good track that features Atlanta's own, Loso Loaded. On the song, the two go back and forth about how they are above anything that is "Regular"Listen to the single here now!

About Albee Al
Albert Robinson, known to everyone as AlBee Al "The Gladiator", was born and raised in Jersey City, New Jersey. Raised in the Marion Projects in Jersey City, Al grew up in a poverty strickened environment. At the age of 10, AlBee Al knew he wanted to pursue music as a full time career. “Music is in my blood. My father was an old school cat that was running around with artists such as Doug E. Fresh and Biz Markie. My dad was a part of a group called Sweet Slick and Slide and their movement in Hip-Hop was huge. Though my Dad was based out of Jersey City, he and his group members where always in New York. My dad died when I was four years old. His stage name was also AlBeeAl”, states Al.


AlbeeAl’s debut single, “Pay Me Up Front” is an undeniable hit. “The song is about how business is business. Don’t play with my money. It is about the grind and the struggle. Everybody is saying they are rich and famous. I am still in the projects. I want to get this money so I can resolve a lot of issues my loved ones are facing”.


Getting his feet wet on the performance stage, AlBeeAl has opened up for established acts such as PNB Rock, YFNLucci, OT Genesis, and more. “I am just the voice of the struggle. I am a hood jounalist. I am a motivational speaker for those who think the same as me in the hood”.


In his spare time, AlBeeAl enjoys spending time with family. “ I am a momma’s boy. I do everything for my mother. This is my mother’s dream as well. I am programmed for family. I am her robot”.

No comments:

Post a Comment