Sunday, December 3, 2017

C-Trox - "Feeling Lucky" Ft. Eben Franckewitz | @CTroxMusic |

https://soundcloud.com/ctroxmusic/feelinglucky

West Virginia Hip Hop rapper/performer C-Trox releases his new single "Feeling Lucky" featuring pop singer Eben Franckewitz (top 12 male finalist on the 11th season of American Idol in 2012).

Of the track and collaboration, C-TROX says, "I wrote this song about a girl I had met last summer. It was one of those songs that really just flows right onto the paper because it was all 100% true. I basically just told the story of how it all went down that night in LA. I really wanted to have at least one track with some kind of upbeat dance vibe on the album so this was the perfect opportunity. So anyways, got back to Morgantown, WV (my college town) and recorded the entire thing w/ an open verse for someone else to get on the song. I was set to fly back to LA in a few weeks so I just decided to hold onto it until then. Eben and I met at a random house party in North Hollywood last year where we had some mutual friends. Then earlier this year I hopped on a remix to one of his songs "Stars" but we never got a chance to really meet up and make something from scratch. So when I got back in town I hit him up, Eben rolled through, then him, Nicco (my engineer) and I all helped write the second verse which is now Eben's part of the song. He laid the verse and added a few harmonies to the hook and the song was complete."

C-Trox has performed with Blackbear, Mike Stud, Sammy Adams, Gnash, Aaron Carter, Lil Debbie, Mod Sun, OCD Moosh & Twist, Yonas, Kapslap, Huey Mack, Lil Skies, Hi-Rez, +more


No comments:

Post a Comment