Thursday, March 23, 2017

Truth Be Told - "Kings & Queens"

Truth Be Told "Kings & Queens" is the most recent release from veteran Western PA artist Truth Be Told featuring production from Shade Cobain. Keep an eye out for the visual shot & edited by Phillie Jointz.

Listen and digest the message he is spreading through his music. Lots of hard times and loss have enabled Truth Be Told to touch on topics that many artists today steer clear of. Spirituality, Loyalty, Family, Unity, Love, Faith, Generosity, Honesty, are just a few things that Truth stands for.

"Not a moment goes by that I don't hear music in my head. I dream about music and constantly think about music whether it be lyrics, beats, performing, or collaborating with another artist music is constantly on my mind. I love it always have." Truth Be Told

Social Media Links:


Twitter: @TRUTHBETOLDPGH

IG: @SHARPSHOOTER177



No comments:

Post a Comment